середа, 29 квітня 2015 р.

News travels fast

Hi everybody! 
As I promise to keep you informed with the latest news and now when headlines about my trip to Ukraine have attracted your attention, I want to say that it is not rumors, because I did decide to visit some cities of Ukraine. I try to keep the intrigue a little bit before leaking it to the press, but when you know that is true I'd like to run a story about my visit to a wonderful place - Ostroh academy.
When I just came I was met by the rector of Ostroh Academy and he showed me a well – equipped audience, a library, a museum and the most beautiful part of Ostroh Academy – WC. Then I had a meeting with students. Needless to say, I won’t be economical with truth saying that there a lot of straight A student who had mental agility and natural talent to study. All students were very polite, they asked me a lot of questions, about new films, about my career and about my private life, but I consider that my private life has to stay behind the scenes.
All in all, now I am really understand why University always in a public eye. I’ve missed some interesting things that happened to me here. What is more, I hope to visit you once more time in the future.




Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар