середа, 29 квітня 2015 р.

On the move

Dear Victoria,
I don`t know if you still remember me, my name is Frederica Weiss, a girl from Austria-Hungary. Now I try to remind the time of our childhood. I want to tell you all my story of immigration.

It was really hard to stay at Budapest, because the war was declared when I was 12. My family has to flee from the ruined life in our native country and get away from Vienna in order not to be discriminated. We are not refugees, but my father decided to seek refuge in America. In addition, America is perfect choice for emigrants, according to the stereotype there a lot of stunning, thriving and vibrant cities and architecture remarkably diverse from our.

To start with, when we just came, we felt culture shock but I tried to get positive out of every situation and we have successfully integrated in our new lifestyle. What is more, there were no animosity towards us; we lived at peace with each other. On the other hand, sometimes I felt nostalgia for our big house, cobbled streets and my native town and strong desire to go back, but I take my time and very soon I get acclimatized to a new country and new friends. Moreover, the childhood that I have been spending with you were the best one.  

To conclusion, if you read this letter, know that I am very grateful to you for your help. I was glad to write you and I am look forward for your answer. You are my friend forever.

Yours,                                                                                                                                                        
Frederica

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар