вівторок, 4 листопада 2014 р.

An awesome day



Mary was an ecstatic and kind person. She had a big and friendly family. The woman loved her dearest and nearest very much. One day she decided to make her sweethearts a nice surprise. She took her children: a three-year-old boy and an eight-year-old girl to the zoo. A boy and a girl were really jubilant. Their first stop was a black snake. Dan, Mary’s son, was happy to observe such an out of the ordinary animal. But it seemed that the girl was in tears and devastated. So, they went to see another animal in order not to upset Anny. Than children saw a big tiger and made photos with him. Moreover, it was a great experience. Next Mary and her children wanted to meet Ban, Mary’s husband, who worked in a huge building with awful red walls and French windows. They met each other and went for a lunch to the lake. It was really amazing to spend some hours with your loved once. And the best ending of the family’s day was visiting a local park where their children could play different games with others. Going home all members of the family were contented.

4 коментарі:

  1. I'm really keen on your story! It reminded me of my own childhood. When I went to a zoo as a child, the tigers scared the life out of me. Now I'd be euphoric if I had a domesticated tiger :)

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. I enjoy your story and it also reminded in my souls childhood pleasant emotions.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. Your post calls to mind an event from my childhood. I was scared stiff too, having seen a snake in the zoo. I feel uneasy in the presence of snakes till now.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. I like your story, I also love to spend a lot of time with my nearest and dearest.)))) Now I fell homesick but I hope soon I will see my family.

    ВідповістиВидалити