неділя, 5 жовтня 2014 р.

Letter to the students from the past

       Hi, I write this topic to tell you how to learn English language in modern life using variety of technologies. I’am not a native speaker so I need to do a big effort to know English language as  a professional. I live in Ukraine, so my mother tongue is Ukrainian and it is official language in my country. In modern life very popular to know foreign language and I assure that you can learn it quickly using access to the Internet.

      I want to presents some of the most popular sites which famed for their often used . I wouldn’t compare ways how to learn English, becouse they are all give infommation which you can absorb.
      http://www.just-the-word.com this is very good vocabularies when you can find word in sentence with different meanings
     http://graphwords.com is ideal online service for finding synonyms or words which connected in some way
      So, when you start to use this website's you wouldn't be ill-prepared or misinform about using it. And bear in mind that working hard everyday would make you successful person.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар